Associate Data Scientist
We are looking for an Associate Data Scientist to join our Data Science Practice. Send in your resume to email@example.com
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams with the primary responsibility of developing predictive modeling and statistical analysis techniques.
- Extract meaningful business trends/patterns, insights from data and identify the stories and patterns.
- Validate the models/algorithms in terms of their applicability and effectiveness in solving the underlying business problems.
- Apply data science techniques, including machine learning, statistical modeling, measure and improve results and present final result to stakeholders.
- Develop scalable, efficient, automated solutions for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
- Collaborate effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 2+ years of experience in building data science models.
- 2+ years of data mining, quantitative analysis, and/or statistical modeling.
- Experience with Python and/or R.
- Experience with Data Science Tools like Amazon SageMaker, Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas and Data Visualization Tools.
- 2+ years of experience with classification, regression, clustering and anomaly detection algorithms.
- Self starter, quick learner and able to work independently.
Benefits we offer:
Comprehensive health benefits, including health, vision, and dental care to suit your needs.
2 weeks PTO.
Flexible work timings.
Team outings and company sponsored events.
An intelligent, experienced, and diverse leadership team that is open to new ideas.
Collaborative, fast-paced, data driven culture.
A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally.