Business Intelligence Developer
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Data Analytics team. If you are passionate about finding trends in structured and unstructured data then send in your resume to email@example.com
Project Location(s): US (Remote)
- Participate in project planning to analyze business requirements, design review sessions and outline solutions.
- Build, enhance, test, integrate various custom dashboards, management reports, business intelligence and data analytics modules.
- Query from large, complex data sets, using a combination of SQL and Python, to get data that is most relevant for analysis.
- Clean data as part of analysis and then identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Support the effective usage of analytics and development of other tools/analytics for enhanced business outcomes.
- Identify new advanced analytic requests and new data sources for further evaluation.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 2 years of experience as a business intelligence analyst.
- 2 years of experience using SQL or related programming/scripting languages to manipulate data sets.
- Prior exposure to Talend, Informatica, Redshift, Looker, Tableau and other related BI tools/solutions.
- Knowledge of business intelligence methodology including dimensional data warehouse and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with clients, development team and various stakeholders to develop and define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions.