Business Intelligence Developer
We are looking for a self-motivated business intelligence data analyst and reports developer for our New York business intelligence team. If you are passionate about data then join in! Send your resume to email@example.com
Project Location(s): New York, NY
- Understand data model in the data warehouse to support reporting needs, ad-hoc queries etc.
- Develop insightful, easy to understand reports that meet business needs.
- Consolidate redundant reporting and ensure that information is used consistently and efficiently across various departments.
- Perform analytics to understand and measure success of campaigns, including click through analysis, customer retention and re-engagement.
- Investigate and resolve issues related to report delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1+ year professional experience in a related field.
- Ability to understand data models, tables and relationships.
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redshift etc.
- Experience with any of the reporting tools like Looker, Tableau etc.
- Able to write moderate to complex SQL queries from scratch.
- Self-motivated, proactive with the ability to engage peers to deliver intelligent results.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.