Data Science Intern
Aretove Technologies is looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals for its Data Science Internship Program. This Program will be based out of our NYC office and will be a paid internship. So if you have the passion to work on exciting data science projects, then lets talk! Send your resume to email@example.com
- Be a part of the data science team to produce high quality data analytics and insights.
- Design and develop data science solutions using python based machine-learning tools and frameworks.
- Automate manual data processes, create data pipeline to feed into the machine-learning models.
- Applying techniques such as clustering, classification and association.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving and debugging skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science/statistics or a recent graduate in this field.
- Experience in programming, data science and machine learning.
- Experience with data science toolkits Python and R.
- Understanding of statistical analysis techniques and concepts, such as regression, probability, hypothesis test, A/B test and factor analysis.
- Exposure to cloud-based machine learning platforms such as Spark MLlib or Azure ML etc would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently, deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.