Data Science Intern
We are looking for a Data Science Intern (Remote) to join our Data Services Team. If you have the passion to work on exciting data science projects, then lets talk! Send your resume to email@example.com
Project Location(s): Remote
- Be a part of the data science team to produce high quality data analytics and insights.
- Design and develop data science solutions using machine-learning tools and frameworks.
- Automate manual data processes, create data pipeline to feed into the machine-learning models.
- Applying techniques such as clustering, classification and association to develop predictive models.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present data insights.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science/statistics or a recent graduate in this field.
- Experience in programming, data science and machine learning.
- Experience with data science toolkits Python and R.
- Understanding of statistical analysis techniques and concepts, such as regression, probability, hypothesis test, A/B test and factor analysis.
- Exposure to cloud-based machine learning platforms such as Spark MLlib or Azure ML etc would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently, deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.