Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team. Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Location(s): New York City
- Designs, develops, and implements modern web-based/backend applications to support business requirements.
- Suggest potential options, recommendations and solutions. Contribute to architecture and design.
- Perform story point estimation and sprint planning.
- Participate in daily-stand-ups, demos and facilitate sprint retrospectives.
- Develop the front-end and the back-end of the web site while ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
- Develop and enhance existing website by implementing new features and customer experiences using Liquid Scripts, Dynamic Yield, CSS, Vue.js etc.
- Collaborate effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas.
- Perform peer-review of code, merge code and assist in creating builds for production deployment.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 2+ years of full stack development experience.
- Experience in consuming REST services using AJAX/JSON techniques.
- Prior proven experience in developing responsive websites using jQuery, Vue.js, Bootstrap frameworks.
- Experience working on a SCRUM/Agile team.
- Experience with code reviews, code merge, builds and Git.
- Self starter, quick learner and able to work independently.
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skill.