Lead Data Scientist
We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join our Data Science Practice in India. If you are a data scientist and looking for driving business strategy through predictive and prescriptive analytics, then let’s talk! Send your resume to email@example.com
- Work with stakeholders from products, merchandising, operations, customer retention to identify opportunities for leveraging in-house and third party data to drive decisions.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of various data sets to drive insights on customer, marketing, operations, products and other business strategies.
- Build predictive models to enhance customer experiences & retention, spend optimization, campaigns, supply chain and other business outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor, analyze and report model performance and data accuracy.
- Develop visualization/ presentations to clearly articulate and present data insights to various stakeholders
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in computer science, math, engineering, analytics, or related field and five (3) years or more experience
- 2 -5 years of experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL) to draw insights and foresights using large and heterogeneous data sets.
- Experience with machine learning techniques (clustering, supervised learning and tree based, etc.) under real-word problem statements.
- Experience on statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, etc.).
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of Data Scientists.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.