IT Project Manager
We are looking to hire an IT Project Manager for our Project Management Office. Send your resume to email@example.com
- Drive and manage the successful on-time delivery of IT projects in accordance with project scope, schedule and budget using agile methodologies.
- Capture requirements from various stakeholders, analyze, prioritize and create user stories along with the acceptance criteria.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction, manage stakeholder expectations and communications.
- Work between remote development teams and various stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met.
- Actively participate in sprint meetings (planning, daily stand-ups, sprint review and retrospectives).
- Bachelors degree with min 2+ year of experience as a Business Analyst and/or as Project Manager.
- 2+ years experience in an Agile environment working with tools like Jira, Confluence, Slack.
- Excellent soft skills, ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
Benefits we offer:
2 weeks PTO
Comprehensive health benefits, including health, vision, and dental care to suit your needs.
Remote work and flexible work timings.
Team outings and company sponsored events.
An intelligent, experienced, and diverse leadership team that is open to new ideas.
Collaborative, fast-paced, data driven culture.
A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally.