Project Manager - Data Warehouse
We are looking for a project manager to manage small to mid sized enterprise projects related to data integration. The project manager should have strong analysis and decision-making skills with the ability to lead meetings, comprehend requirements, participate in technical sessions, develop project plans/estimates and lead a team of ETL & Reports developers.
- Understand project requirements, estimate, develop project plan and manage data integration projects.
- Manage Agile project management life cycle – backlog, sprint planning, deployments etc.
- Lead and mentor a team of ETL/Reports developers.
- Effectively communicate and present project status to internal and external project team members.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables meet the pre-defined standards.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working as a data warehouse/business intelligence analyst or a project manager.
- Experience with gathering requirements and defining scope.
- 2+ years of experience in working directly with development teams using agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Experience with SQL queries, ETL process development will be advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Great analytic skills and keen eye for spotting data trends.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.