Senior ETL Developer
We are looking for talented ETL developers for our current and upcoming projects, if you have the passion to work on exciting enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence projects, join in! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ETL developers primary focus will be to design, develop and support ETL processes using a variety of data sources.
- Participate in requirements definition and understand the evolving needs of the data warehouse.
- Perform data analysis/profiling and creating the source to target mappings.
- Design, develop, test ETL packages and associated stored procedures, views to support the ETL.
- Implement SQL queries and scripts for validating the data in the target dimension and fact tables.
- Provide production support and perform root cause analysis for deployed processes and resolve issues.
- Document ETL processes.
- Minimum 4+ years experience with data warehouse implementation.
- Experience in developing ETL packages preferably with Talend and/or SSIS.
- Experience with real-time data warehousing aggregation and use of continuous or near real-time data loads will be preferred.
- Ability to write moderate to complex SQL queries.
- Experience with Postgres, MySQL and Redshift, Aurora will be helpful.
- Self starter who can work effectively with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics.