We are looking to hire a talented web developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining front-end web experiences for eCommerce based sites. Send your resume to email@example.com
Project Location(s): New York City
- Work with the scrum team to understand the business, functional and technical requirements of the eCommerce website.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Ensure web pages are built for different platforms and cross-browser compatibility.
- Develop and enhance existing website by implementing new features and customer experiences using Shopify Liquid Scripting, Dynamic Yield, CSS, Vue.js etc.
- Adhere to software engineering standards, policies, procedures, and best practices designed to optimize software quality.
- Collaborate effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas.
- Perform peer-review of code, merge code and assist in creating builds for production deployment.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 2+ year of industry experience in developing customer facing websites.
- Prior proven experience in developing responsive websites using JQuery, Vue.js, Bootstrap frameworks.
- Experience in consuming REST services using AJAX/JSON techniques.
- Prior experience with Headless eCommerce, Shopify Plus will be preferred.
- Strong attention to detail matching visual design, typography, templates, colors, margin and UX.
- Experience with code reviews, code merge, builds and Git.
- Self starter, quick learner and able to work independently.
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skill.