IT Project Manager
We are looking to hire an Associate Project Manager for our Project Management Office. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drive and manage the successful on-time delivery of IT projects in accordance with project scope, schedule and budget using agile methodologies.
- Capture requirements from various stakeholders, analyze, prioritize and create user stories along with the acceptance criteria.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction, manage stakeholder expectations and communications.
- Work between remote development teams and various stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met.
- Actively participate in sprint meetings (planning, daily stand-ups, sprint review and retrospectives).
- Bachelors degree with min 2+ year of experience as a Business Analyst and/or as Project Manager.
- 2+ years experience in an Agile environment working with tools like Jira, Confluence, Slack.
- Excellent soft skills, ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
Benefits we offer:
Comprehensive health benefits, including health, vision, and dental care to suit your needs.
2 weeks PTO.
Flexible work timings.
Team outings and company sponsored events.
An intelligent, experienced, and diverse leadership team that is open to new ideas.
Collaborative, fast-paced, data driven culture.
A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally.