We are looking to hire a Business Analyst for our Project Management Office. If you have the passion for Business Analysis and Project Management send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department: Project Management
Project Location(s): US (Remote)
- Manage day-to-day client interaction, develop lasting relationships with client and other program stakeholders.
- Drive and manage the successful on-time delivery of IT projects in accordance with project scope, schedule and budget using agile methodologies.
- Capture requirements from various stakeholders, analyze and prioritize them.
- Create user stories with acceptance criteria, data flow diagrams and ad-hoc reports.
- Work between remote development teams and various stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met.
- Actively participate in sprint meetings (planning, daily stand-ups, sprint review and retrospectives).
- Bachelors degree with minimum 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager in a data driven software environment.
- 1-2 years experience in an Agile environment working with tools like Jira, Confluence, Slack.
- Excellent soft skills, ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.