We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our Data Services team. If you are passionate about finding trends in structured and unstructured data then send in your resume to email@example.com
Project Location(s): US
- Query from large, complex data sets, using a combination of SQL and Python, to get data that is most relevant for analysis.
- Clean data as part of analysis and then identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Build, enhance, test, integrate various custom dashboards, business intelligence and data analytics modules.
- Identify new advanced analytic requests and new data sources for further evaluation.
- Support the effective usage of analytics and development of other tools/analytics for enhanced business outcomes.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 2 years of experience as a data analyst and data interpretation.
- 2+ years of experience using SQL or related programming/scripting languages to manipulate data sets.
- Data management with an emphasis on validating data from multiple systems.
- Knowledge of business intelligence methodology and data-visualization experience using Looker or Tableau.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop analytic models, methodologies and reports.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with clients, development team and various stakeholders.