We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data Engineering Team. If you have the passion to work on exciting data pipeline and data integration projects, then lets talk! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Location(s): New York, NY
- In consultation with the project leadership perform data collection from various upstream and downstream systems.
- Build and optimize new and existing processes supporting data transformation, data structures, meta data, dependency and workload management.
- Execute extract, transform and load (ETL) operations on large datasets including data identification, mapping, aggregation, cleansing and analyzing.
- Create data pipeline by connecting to and ingesting data from third party databases and APIs.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present data, deliver insights and recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional experience in a related field.
- You enjoy wrangling huge amounts of data and exploring new data sets.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to transform unstructured into structured data.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries.
- Ability to work independently, deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.