We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Data Services team. Send in your resume to email@example.com
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams with the primary responsibility of developing predictive modeling and statistical analysis techniques.
- Extract meaningful business trends/patterns, insights from data and identify the stories and patterns.
- Validate the models/algorithms in terms of their applicability and effectiveness in solving the underlying business problems.
- Apply data science techniques, including machine learning, statistical modeling, measure and improve results and present final result to stakeholders.
- Develop scalable, efficient, automated solutions for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
- Collaborate effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 2+ years of experience in building data science models.
- 2+ years of data mining, quantitative analysis, and/or statistical modeling.
- Experience with Python and/or R.
- Experience with Data Science Tools like Amazon SageMaker, Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas and Data Visualization Tools.
- 2+ years of experience with classification, regression, clustering and anomaly detection algorithms.
- Self starter, quick learner and able to work independently.
Benefits we offer:
2 weeks PTO.
Comprehensive health benefits, including health, vision, and dental care to suit your needs.
Remote work and flexible work timings.
Team outings and company sponsored events.
An intelligent, experienced, and diverse leadership team that is open to new ideas.
Collaborative, fast-paced, data driven culture.
A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally.