IT Project Manager
We are looking to hire an IT Project Manager for our Project Management Office. Send your resume to email@example.com
Department: Project Management Office
Project Location(s): US
- Drive and manage the successful on-time delivery of IT projects in accordance with project scope, schedule and budget using agile methodologies.
- Capture requirements from various stakeholders, analyze and prioritize them.
- Work between remote development teams and various stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction, manage stakeholder expectations and communications.
- Create user stories with acceptance criteria, data flow diagrams and ad-hoc reports.
- Actively participate in sprint meetings (planning, daily stand-ups, sprint review and retrospectives).
- Bachelors degree with 2 to 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst and/or as Project Manager.
- 1-2 years experience in an Agile environment working with tools like Jira, Confluence, Slack.
- Excellent soft skills, ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.