Associate Data Analyst
We are looking to hire an Associate Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. If you are passionate about finding trends in structured and unstructured data, then send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Query from large, complex data sets, using a combination of SQL and Python, to get data that is most relevant for analysis.
- Clean data as part of analysis and then identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Build, enhance, test, integrate various custom dashboards, business intelligence and data analytics modules.
- Identify new advanced analytic requests and new data sources for further evaluation.
- Support the effective usage of analytics and development of other tools/analytics for enhanced business outcomes.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 2 years of experience as a data analyst and data interpretation.
- 2+ years of experience using SQL or related programming/scripting languages to manipulate data sets.
- Data management with an emphasis on validating data from multiple systems.
- Knowledge of business intelligence methodology and data-visualization experience using Looker or Tableau.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop analytic models, methodologies and reports.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with clients, development team and various stakeholders.
Benefits we offer:
Comprehensive health benefits, including health, vision, and dental care to suit your needs.
2 weeks PTO.
Flexible work timings.
Team outings and company sponsored events.
An intelligent, experienced, and diverse leadership team that is open to new ideas.
Collaborative, fast-paced, data driven culture.
A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally.