IT Project Manager
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to manage small to mid sized enterprise projects related to data integration. The Project Manager should have strong analysis and decision-making skills with the ability to lead meetings, comprehend requirements, participate in technical sessions, develop project plans/estimates and lead a team of ETL & Reports developers. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand project requirements, estimate, develop project plan and manage data integration projects.
- Manage Agile project management life cycle – backlog, sprint planning, deployments etc.
- Lead and mentor a team of ETL/Reports developers.
- Effectively communicate and present project status to internal and external project team members.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables meet the pre-defined standards.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working as a data warehouse/business intelligence analyst or a project manager.
- Experience with gathering requirements and defining scope.
- 2+ years of experience in working directly with development teams using agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Experience with SQL queries, ETL process development will be advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Great analytic skills and keen eye for spotting data trends.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.